In Private Equity Funding , KSI will be entirely involving with the equity process; starting from restructuring to the venture financing status.
KSI will be assessing below mentioned main areas before investing its management time and effort; which is creates a mutual understanding between us and the client.
- a) KSI will be assessing the below mentioned areas mainly before investing its management time and effort; which creates a mutual understanding between us and the client.
- a) Business Model
- b) Integrity of the entrepreneur
- c) Prior experience of the entrepreneur in the proposed venture
- d) Economic viability
- e) Minimum IRR of 35% on the agreed buy-back price
- f) A reasonable risk adjusted rate of return (β≤ 1.5%)
g) Mutual consent with regards to the terms of the Management Agreement and the Shareholder Agreement including the share buyback if applicable.